Huawei Tech4City Competition 2023
Join us in creating an inclusive and sustainable Singapore of boundless possibilities with your innovative ideas and stand to win up to SGD 15,000 in cash!
Frequently Asked Questions
You can sign up at
First click on “Create an account” and follow the instructions. Then click the blue “Participate” button on the platform to finalize your participant account. You can then submit your proposal!
You will receive a confirmation email upon registration. If not, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When there is an update, you will receive an email from the admin on the Agorize platform and a notification at your provided email address. Please make sure you have clicked ‘Participate’ and check your junk mailbox!
To update your details, log in at https://www.tech4city.sg and go to your participant profile to edit or change your details.
To be eligible for this competition, you are a team of 2 to 4 persons who are:
- Between 18 and 35 years old (both inclusive) as at the date of registration for the Challenge
- At least one member is able to attend the onsite Finals in Singapore
Each eligible individual can only participate in the Challenge as part of one (1) team submitting one (1) entry only.
For the Application Phase, your team must submit the following:
- CV/Resume of each team member
- Your proposal deck should be in English, in maximum 3 pages PDF, addressing the following:
- Selected theme(s)
- Specify problem statement, research insights
- Proposed solution(s)
- Explain the execution plan and the ultimate social value
- Participants may choose to include slides, video demo in the annex
The deadline for submitting your completed application is July 23, 2023 [11:59pm GMT+8].
By the finals, finalists would have to prepare a 5-minutes pitch and submit their presentation slides.
Announcement of the finalists will be made on August 28, 2023.
The results announcement for the Top 8 finalists will be made on August 28, 2023.
Further information will be provided during the coaching period. Stay tuned!
The Final Event will take place in September, 2023. Stay tuned for more details!